Saturday, December 31, 2011

AHHHH

Okay....So we have been working like crazy on the drywall.  WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE DOING!!!

I know NEVER say NEVER but I can almost promise you that I WILL never be doing drywall again.  It is the worst experience I have had thus far, but I'm sure I will say that about something else later on down the road.  If anyone is thinking about doing drywall yourself...save the hassle, bad back. and tears (on my part) and pay someone who knows what they are doing to do it for you.

Enough about that...hopefully our reinforcement will be coming tomorrow to save the day.  Once all of the mud is up on the wall we will then start the task of sanding.  THEN PAINT!!!!!


Sorry no pictures, it was just frowning faces....no one wants to see that right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment