Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Goodbye Popcorn Forever

Say it is not so...YES we are finally rid of all popcorn ceilings in the house.  Now the fun can begin with patching, sanding, and painting. 

I have already started spreading my color fan deck trying to figure out what color we are going to paint this house.  I think I scared Jacob a little with all of the fan decks that I have.  He is trying to rein me in.  The desinger is starting to come out.  However, I am realizing that it is much eaiser to pick out color schemes for clients than yourself.  I will probably have several test jars of paint before making my final decision.  Good thing we have a little time to decide. 

Next on the list is wood paneling.  We have to get it OUT of the living room before Christmas.  Posting pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment