Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blood, Sweat, and Family

Well finally I can say we have drywall up!!!!  It amazes me how much removing the paneling and replacing it with drywall brightens up the space. 

As the saying goes many hands make a light load, we had many hands this week.  Jacob's family came by this week to give a hand/food/photography (we can't thank them enough!)  Plus my dad who is my full time electrician/plumber/anything else I happen to beg to need help with. 

I hope you enjoy the photos...hopefully I will be able to post more of the laundry room and the rest of the house.  After this hurdle of drywall the rest will be down hill I hope.  Actually, it will be the fun stuff!!  Slowly but surely, we are going to get it all done.

Hard at work!

Brother love!

My future sister-in-laws!!!!

This requires arm strength...which I lack....

Look closely, a rusted staple got my thumb, but I think a up-to-date tetanus shot and make shift bandage I will live!

Our wonderful crew!!! Thanks again guys!

Hurray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment