Friday, January 6, 2012

Turtle Time

Well there is not much I can report on this week really.  We have farmed out the mudding that is left, so we have not really worked much at the house ourselves.

Sometimes I feel like we are moving on Turtle Time.  We have come so far in the month we have had the house but we just expected too much out of ourselves.  We find it frustrating to not be where we THOUGHT we would/should be by now.   My Mom keeps reminding me that you have to give things time, I guess Rome wasn't built overnight right?!?  So...maybe our new year's resolution should be PATIENCE!

Once the mudding is done, our list goes a little something like this:

1. Sand...Sand...and more sanding
2. Clean...Clean and more cleaning
3. Prep, Paint, Finish cabinets
4. New Flooring
5. Hopefully all before the new appliances get delivered!

I have taken this time off of the house to hit wedding planning in high gear....That will be here before we know it!!!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment