Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rewind...

Okay...Rewind a few days.  Before Christmas, we were too excited, the drywall was delivered!!!!!  I know most people who come by can't see all of the sweat and hard work that we have done, but we are actually quite amazed at what we have got been able to do in less than a month.  I guess watching DIY and HGTV for the past three years straight have paid off.  Plus having handy people in our families also helps.

Here are a few fun photos.....

Oh the decisions to be made...this is my favorite part..



Hey what about hot pink and lime green...Totally just kidding...

On a side note....If you notice in the first photo, we recieved our first house plant.  Our seller, was so sweet and sent me a peace lilly for Christmas and to congratulate me on the house.



On a side side note the wedding planning is moving full steam ahead.....I don't really know why we must do so many things at one time, but it will all be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment