Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Progress....

Well all the paneling is gone except for the wainscot that we are going to keep and paint.  The wallpaper in the hall bathroom is almost down.  HURRAY!!!!

We have no lights in the living room and hallway, my dad came by and cut the power so we can pull out the lights when patching the drywall.  Which I forgot to remind Jacob and we worked by flashlights last night.  OOPS!  As I say everytime...Slowly but surly we will get it done.

The plan for next week is to get drywall up and ready for paint by the end of the week.  However, we hope to have reinforment :)  Many hands make a light load!!!!


Here are a few progress pictures...

Paneling

No Paneling (Notice the pipes are back in the wall I did that...well with a little help from my dad)

Paneling

GONE!!!! NEVER TO RETURN!!!


Hopefully we will have pictures of drywall next week!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS if I do not get to post before then....

1 comment: