Monday, January 9, 2012

Excuse me can you tell me where the star wars convention is...






We looked a bit ridiculous in our masks but it saved our lungs.  Oh the cleaning I will have to do....

Well we have the kitchen, dining, laundry, living rooms almost completed (just a few minor touch-ups).  We are very grateful for all of the help we are getting and offers.  We will be at a point soon that we can take people up on their offers to help.  The drywall has just been messy and long that we haven't really been able to do anything else.  I am just realizing that I have not taken any photos of my electrician/plumber/handyman or handy mom!  They fixed a trap door in the basement and got our dehumidifier ready to hook up, and brought cleaning supplies!  This is definitely a labor of love....

We will still have to sand the other part of the house but that can be done a little later.  We are trying to get the first floor done and then move up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment