Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Remodels EVERYWHERE!!

Not only is the house getting a remodel...but as you can see I have played around with the look of the blog.  I am still learning how to navigate....


As far as the house goes....we took a much needed break last night.  Yet, when I say we took a break that means Jacob did (which he needed!! his shoulder can not take much more of this). 

I however, have many other items on my to-do list.  Break from the house means kick in high gear for wedding planning/paying bills/catching up on laundry.....
I am really starting to get nervous about the wedding...only because it will be here in a blink of an eye.  I hope I have not over looked something.  I have a wonderful mother, sister, future aunts helping me out, so between all of us I think maybe it will go off without a hitch.  ( I know country slang coming out)

Sorry no news on the house, because I am sure that is all you are wanting to see....maybe this weekend I will be able to post more progress pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment