Friday, January 20, 2012

Cleaning is good for the soul....

For you who know me all to well, I am sure you are shocked by this title! 

For those of you who do not know me "all to well" I am a clean person, I just do not like to clean all that much...especially vacuuming!!  I am notorious for not vacuuming when told...like as a child I made the vacuum marks but didn't actually turn it on...or my first job that I am surprised I did not get fired from because I think I can honestly say I did not turn it on a single day of work.   

Well there is a first time for everything.  I have been vacuuming and cleaning up a storm the past three days.  I told my mom that cleaning has been an outlet for my frustration with this remodel.  I have alot of frustration and alot of cleaning that needs to be done.  PERFECT PAIR. 

The wave of cleaning is due to the fact that my friend is helping us with the cabinets this weekend.  I had a strict deadline to get these suckers clean.  So...they are clean and ready for paint.  Hopefully, I will be able to post a roll of pictures next week for your viewing pleasures to see the grand before and afters on the cabinets. 

I may or may not be painting Monday...since you know it is the day of my birth!!! :)  The goal is to be done before Monday so we can celebrate this wonderful day! ( I hope you all know I am joking...I really am not this full of my self)



** Cleaning goal could not be completed without my wonderful mother!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment