Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wedding Front

Well I haven't spoke a whole lot about the wedding on here.  

Quite frankly I am tired of talking about the house and remodel....it's to the point of stressing me out.  I feel one minute that we are going to be able to get this done before May and then something happens and I am back to freaking out.  If you don't know me well enough by now you will realize that I am a worrier.....Like I am known to worry if there is nothing for me to worry about. 

Anyways back to the wedding....that is stress within itself. 

Invites---Being printed as we speak
Bridal Portiats- Scheduled
Dress- Being altered
Flowers--- Almost done
Decor---Almost done
Preacher--Check
Marriage License---not yet

The month of March I do believe is going to fly by.  Between wedding showers, family birthdays, and house remodel.....ahhhhhhh!!!!

As far as the marriage part....no worries...no stress...lets face it I have been waiting for this almost 10 years!  :)  I will stop before getting all sappy but J and I have been ready for a long time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment