Friday, February 3, 2012

FINALLY FRIDAY!!

I know I have not posted since last weekend.  We have had a few breaks this week, due to birthdays!!! To my wonderful mother Happy Birthday! and Grandmother...Happy Birthday to you as well.  and thank you for not just what you do but allowing us to have a break to celebrate your day! :)  hehe

The kitchen....is almost done.  Cabinets are painted and ready, doors are ready to be hung back up.  I cleaned yesterday and I am so excited to be able to use the sink again, since it has been covered pretty much the day we bought the house.   Small things excite me.  We hope to prime and paint the living room this weekend and coming week. 

On a side note, the mailbox that has been made fun of all week.  Someone thinks it looks like a child's toy.  I say WHATEVER it allows me to get the mail without getting ran over by the busy traffic we have in front of the house (it has a back door access).  AND the mail lady was very excited!  She even left a nice little sticky note in the mailbox thanking us for upgrading to a new (correct height) mailbox. 

I think we are putting the neighbor's mailboxes to shame! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment