Friday, February 10, 2012

Sickness and No sleep

Well the post tittle is sort of true.  I have been fighting the stomach thing/head cold that is floating around and J has not been sleeping. 

He is bound and determined to get this kitchen done.  This is one of the things I truly love/hate about him.  If he sets his mind to it he WILL get it done, but at what cost?!?!  This week he has had very little sleep....but as always he has finished the floor and will be grouting tonight.  He has done an amazing job!!!

We are hoping that once the kitchen is done that the rest of the house will move right along as well.  We are still doing good on time but everything will soon come to a slow down as I feel the wedding fast approaching.  I still am just praying we can get it close enough to being done that we can move in before the wedding...I mean May 4th will be fine! :) 

See his amazing work below!  Thanks J for all of your hard work...



No comments:

Post a Comment