Sunday, April 15, 2012

Moving Weekend

Well the time has finally came.  We have slowly started moving in.  Well actually a lot has already been moved.  This weekend was getting most of the heavy stuff (thanks mom and dad for all the hard work) and most of J's stuff.  There are still several things that need to be done but we are running out of time before the wedding so, we will just have to work at it while living there. 

here are a few pictures of the chaos and organized mess we have....

ahhhh sorry future mother in law! :/

whats next?

Dad and J hard a work

Office/staging room

My mom knows how to make up a bed properly...you could flip a quarter on it!

Don't you want to be our guest? If so this is your room!

Our Room...needs a little but it will do

Thanks to the many auction sales I have cute "little" furniture!

Good thing we will be newly weds because that sofa only fits 2 (closely)

Ahhh starting to feel like home...

Already washing clothes...how Martha of me right?!?




* Oh yeah for all of you who thought I was crazy for filling up the parents basement with furniture....see I knew I would use every piece!!! Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. Was all that stuff hiding under Jacob's bed?? Let me know if you find anything of mine! The house is looking great!

    ReplyDelete